Friday, October 31, 2008

Warm Fuzzy Slippers - Cozy Goodness

I step out of bed and reach for my warm fuzzy slippers to shuffle around the house in. Cozy, soft and easy to get in to, it's something you don't have to think about. It's a void socks just can't fill. That first sip of coffee gets me going. After a long day of work I kick my dress shoes off and reach for... you guessed it, my favorite slippers again! What is it about slipping into pajama bottoms and slippers? It feels like being a kid again. The comforts of home. My dogs curled up on their puffy beds in front of the fire, soft music playing while my husband makes one of his extraordinary dinners and me on the couch reading a good book... in my slippers. I am so thankful for my life. I wish for everyone that sense of peace and cozy goodness. - Post by Stacey


Slip-In and keep your toes warm around the house this winter! Suede leather uppers with luxuriously soft sheepskin lining. Open back for easy on and off. Traction rubber sole is waterproof and durable.


Men's Northwest Moccasin $49 at village-shoes.com
The perfect slipper for an evening by the fire or a quick morning dash for the newspaper! Soft suede leather uppers with warm sheepskin lining. Laces over instep for best fit.

0 comments: