Thursday, November 12, 2009

Holiday Wrapping - Simple and Affordable


One day I was shopping at Michael's which is always dangerous for me. Aisles and aisles of endless possibilties just staring me in the face. I'm not a scrap-book junkie but I love beautiful paper and I found a gorgeous book of paper I couldn't refuse.

Once I had this thousand sheets home with me I had no idea what to do with it. My first creative project was making fancy hand made business cards for an artist friend of mine. She loved them. My second endeavor was handmade gift tags which came out fantastic. Then I realized that scrapbook paper is an excellent gift wrap especially for those in-between seasons when Christmas or Birthday paper simply doesn't fit the occasion.

So if you're looking for a way to make Holiday Gift wrapping simple and affordable, try using scrap-book paper, old comic newsprint, plain brown paper with stickers... anything really. The possibilities are endless. It's a great way to be creative, which I believe helps to reduce stress this time of year.

-Post by Stacey

0 comments: