Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Eric Michael Boots - Designed To Fit!

'Juno' by Eric Michael - $209
'Madrid' by Eric Michael - $269
'Tuscany' by Eric Michael - $249

Although it’s only mid July, our current weather in Southern Oregon has me thinking it’s fall. To make matters worse, our fall line of boots is starting to arrive and they are quite lovely. I’m starting to feel content with our cold and rainy summer because if I decide to purchase one of the new beauties I can start wearing it now! Eric Michael boots arrived a few days ago, and what’s really great about this line is the design of the boots. I’m not necessarily talking about the bells and whistles that make the boots beautiful, but the fact that they are designed to be worn by women of all body types.

I have always had a hard time finding a tall boot that looks good on me. I have tiny bird legs, and I’m always swimming in the boot shaft. I find myself falling in love with a boot, but unable to buy it because the shaft is just too baggy on me and looks a little silly. Working at Village Shoes, I come across women who have the same problem as me, but also see women who can’t buy a boot because the shaft is too small for them. The designers of Eric Michael boots did something right when they designed a lot of their tall-shaft boots with a zipper on the side along with a lace up front that allows you to tighten or loosen the shaft to fit. With this kind of option, women with larger calves or very small calves can fit into the same boot.

The Juno, Tuscany, and Madrid boot by Eric Michael all have this option, so the problem won’t be that the boot doesn’t fit right, it’ll be that you have to actually choose one!


post by Amanda

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Tuscany! Planning to purchase it soon!....Before they go out anyway. So pretty!