Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pinch or Be Pinched


St. Patrick's Day...so many painful memories. I remember being a kid...fighting off pinches from friends because my 'green' wasn't obvious enough.

"STOP! STOP! I have a green ribbon in my hair. I HAVE A GREEN RIBBON IN MY HAIR! GET THE F*@K AWAY FROM ME!"

"Oh, sorry."

Yeah, well, that's not happening this year. This year I will be wearing the best kind of green: green shoes.

Village Shoes is actually stocked in stuff that will ward off unwanted nipping:

For the ladies: For the gents:If green shoes aren't your bag, we have plenty of socks for both men and women that'll do too. In addition, we have many accessories for the ladies that will save you from torment such as handbags, jewelry, and sunglasses.

G'luck on March 17th, and get your drink on responsibly!



post by Amanda

1 comments:

Priya Kundu said...

Nice Product!!
I Love this outfit!
http://www.majorbrands.in/