Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Costume Ideas: Doggie Edition

Halloween is only 6 days away and I'm assuming you have a costume and plans for yourself, but is your best friend prepared? Nothing brings a smile to my face as quickly as a dog in a costume, so I encourage you to spend your hard earned money to help facilitate that. Here are some of my favorite dog costumes that I found - with links to purchase if you're interested.

"Pickles is my thing." -Snooki

"Listen, everyone is entitled to my opinion." -Madonna!

"I'm just a caveman! I fell on some ice, and later got thawed out by scientists." - Unfrozen Cave Dog

"Ain't no bidness like the ho bidness!" -P.I.M.P.

Welcome to Jurassic Park.

Yo quiero tacos, por favor! 

Ready are you for Yoda costume?

Because bacon!

"Dogs never bite me, just humans." -Marilyn Monroe


post by Amanda

0 comments: