Thursday, January 31, 2013

Our Winter Essentials

Guys, I'm cold.  Like, cold cold. My back hurts because my muscles are clenching my spine like a needy toddler to its mom. Some embrace the cold and take advantage of outdoor sports like skiing, snowboarding, fishing, yard work...whatever, but not I. I is an indoors-man. I is, like I said, cold, but I'm surviving just fine, and my personal bitching would be exponentially higher without a few cold weather essentials that have helped me out dramatically. Turns out my coworkers have a few tricks up their sleeves as well...

Halle said:

  • Patagonia Down Coat with Waterproof Shell- The down coat is super warm and I can add the shell in bad weather for extra warmth and to stay dry.
  • B.ella Legwarmers- These get me to and from yoga without freezing and they're perfect and cozy for wearing around the house on a lazy day.
  • Smartwool Socks and Underwear- These are major winter essentials for me. Soooo comfy!

Stacey said:
  • Blundstone Boots- I wear them everywhere, especially when walking my dogs...they are easy to clean the mud off of.
  • Nanak's Lip Smoothees- It always keeps my lips moist and lasts for hours. My favorite!
  • Heating Pad- I warm up my bed at night before going to sleep and I stay toasty warm.
 Amanda said:
Cat said:
  • 'Bern' by Bos. & Co. boot- They're waterproof, cute, and cozy! I can go anywhere and dress them up just a little if I need to.
  • oneVessel Glass Tumbler- It's great for hot drinks, loose leaf tea, or lattes. It stays hot and doesn't burn my hands.
  • Mox Botanicals Lip Butter in Pomegranate and Fig- It smells great and keeps my lips from chapping in the cold weather.

Jen said:

What are some key items you can't live without during the wintertime?

Oh, and from Village Shoes to you, stay warm!


post by Amanda

0 comments: