Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving



Although we believe in practicing gratefulness year round, Thanksgiving is a time of year in which we can really stop to appreciate all of the people and things in our lives that bring us joy. We believe its a time of self-reflection--it means something a little different for everyone.

At Village Shoes, we took a moment to reflect on this joyous season, and we thought we'd share a few thoughts with all of you.

Stacey: "This Thanksgiving I am grateful for the ability to spend time with family. I am also grateful for all the lessons this year has brought me and my ability to grow and always keep pushing forward."

Liz: "Thanksgiving is a time to surround yourself with those you love, stuff your face, and revel in the tradition and gratitude".

Jessie: "It's easy to get caught up in the daily complaining cycle, so during Thanksgiving I like to take a moment with my friends and family to say out loud what we're all thankful for. This year I think I'm going to say opportunities".

Have a joyous and thankful Thanksgiving everyone.

Love,

The Village Shoes Team

0 comments: